Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 days post op

2 days post-op


me right now

Except I'm not jumping, I'm not wearing a cheerleader's outfit and I'm not a Disney character. But she embodies what I feel inside because I'M HOME! AND I'M CLEAN!!!!! I can't remember the last time I've wanted to take a shower so badly in my life and to step under my showerhead and scrub away all the grime was such a welcome relief.

Washing my face was quite an experience though. Because I'm HUGE you guys. I'm HUGE. I'm not even exaggerating. My face has swollen to rather epic proportions. Pre-surgery I thought I'd hate it, but frankly it's kind of amusing me now. It looks like I have a fatsuit on! But I think the amusement won't last all that long before I become terribly frustrated. Every single part of my face and a bit of my neck (save for my forehead) has swelled up in a very... Unbecoming manner. Everything is numb and sensitive at the same time, if that even makes any sense.

Well I'm home, I've had lunch, I've drank my juice, I've taken my meds, I've rinsed with mouthwash (all liquid through a feeding syringe of course. phew)..... I think I can finally go to bed now. See you later, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment